Faith Landmarks Ministries | Community
At Faith Landmarks Ministries, we like to make visitors feel welcome when they visit us for the first time. We’ve created a special Visitors Room just to welcome you and offer you a time of refreshment after our Sunday morning services and to meet Pastors Randy & Cherie Gilbert.
We offer Sunday Services at 8:30 AM, 11 AM, and 7 PM, and Wednesday service at 7:30 PM
While you're with us, here are some things you may like to know:
- KidzTown X-Press is located around the hallway of the Sanctuary off the left of the Narthex.
- Solid Rock Youth (grades 9-12) is located in the Youth Building (a.k.a. theROCKhouse).
- A mother's room is located at the back of the sanctuary just below the sound booth loft.
- Our Zoe bookstore is located to the right of the Narthex and is open 30 minutes before services on Sundays and Wednesdays. Also, Monday-Thursday, 9:30am-1:30pm.
- Information Central is in the Narthex for questions about registrations, events, and more.
- Our coffee bar, Java Jireh, is located in the Daytime Entrance. Java Jireh is open one hour before and after each service.
We look forward to your visiting us and we hope you decide to come back again!